Thursday, March 22, 2012

Great strides for Lottie

This week has been a good one for Lottie and her humans. I was away for two days visiting my mother in the hospital. When I got back from Fredericksburg on Sunday, I heard that Lottie had a greenbelt adventure chasing our neighbor Sally's cat, and meandering the bamboo forest. Tom had the joy of chasing after her. On Monday and Tuesday, she was begging to me to play ball with her. She stood on all fours and even jumped with her front legs off the ground to catch the green ball in the air! Her wobbly back legs stood firm! On Wednesday she wagged her tail big time for Sally. And today she showed off her skills for her surgeon. And oh yeah, she made lots of racket in the vet hospital reception area as the big dogs came and went while we waited for Dr. Gower.

No comments:

Post a Comment