Friday, March 2, 2012

Tell Us How You Feel, Lottie!

 
Lottie ripped up her bed this afternoon. This week she's been confined to my bathroom, since she's not supposed to have the run of the house yet, and she was too lively for me to take her to work any more. Last week I took her to work in the mornings, and home for the afternoons. That worked fine as she was asleep when I got home, but she must have more energy now!


We thought she would like having her own space without having Mocha around to get on her nerves. Well, I guess she told us! So Tom and I had some sweeping up to do when we got home from work. Good job, Tom!

Tom and I weren't sure what to do when we went out to dinner tonight. We left Lottie in her old bed in the living room. Mocha was there, too--they were both just fine when we got home.  


Every night I tuck Lottie in - back into the laundry basket. I think it's her security, a place where she feels safe while she still has the insecurity of not being able to walk on all fours.

No comments:

Post a Comment